Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Plaza Sing,

It's 12plus now, I'm going to bed soon! Need to help Dad prepare the BBQ stuff, cousins and everyone is coming over tmr night. Haha, it's an advance Family Celebration for Christmas. Cuzza' me and CousinA is starting our work on 25 December, YESYES, it's Christmas lorrrrrr /: Bobian, we need $ to shopppppppppppppppppppp. Laugh, Advance Merry Christmas to you guys and enjoy k, cause I don't think I'll be blogging till I bring my laptop to work on one of days alright.



Woke up at 11plus today, prepared and met Don at Compass, Gary came soon after. Chilled and went for lunch at Pizza Hut. Walked over to Burger King to find Steph and her bf, then we 4 train over to Plaza Sing while her bf went home. Walked around, being undecisive of what to do. In the end caught a movie, BODYGUARDS AND ASSASINS :D Seriously, I was lost in the beginning as I didn't know what the story is about. After watching for some time, the movie is damn NICEEEEEEEEEEE and touching. I recommend you guys to watch, rate it 4/5. Afterthat, walked around and went seperate ways. Went Raffles to find Mum, bought my Meiji Greentea Icecream again! Haha, then Uncle fetched us over to Vivo to meet up with Dad. Went to buy Christmas Gifts for Cousins. Hope you guys like it k, cuzza' I choose one! (Hinting) Ohwell, took alot of random photos today, must wait STEPHY to send me the photos soon. Anyway, I'm going offline now, takecare readers and bye!



Okay, here's the photos I've promised yesterday:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket