Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Keeping busy,

Finally get the chance to blog! My com is having some idk what Certificate thing against blogger website and I can't even enter. Well, got to lend com from my brother, and he down there kpkb. -.- Hackcare. BEFORE I START, I'M REQUESTING YOU TO CLICK ON NUFFNANG FOR ME, TYVM (:



Yesterday went to meet Steph at Hougang mall to finish up the Collage gifts for my Primary School friends, and afterthat. Gary, Xf and Boon came over to find us to collect their stuff. Headed to Buangkok there, which is near my house to grab our dinner. Steph went home after dinner with her sis to celebrate her Dad's Birthday :D Went to slack with the other 3 and left for home when they decided to head down to Gary's place for Mahjong Session.



Today woke up at 7plus, prepared and all. Trained down to Amk Mrt to meet CousinA, thank her very much for collecting things for me! And cabbed down from Mrt to Block 306 for dye hair session. Ended the whole thing around 11.30am, then cabbed down to Somerset 313 Shopping Mall, walked around and got ourselves stuffs from Charles and Keith. Went to grab a bite from Marvellous Cream, cause we're hungry! Then, cabbed down to Clementi to fetch Angelena and Allicia. Supposingly we're going two places in the same cab, but the Taxi Driver is so disgusting and smelly till we both decided to get off the cab and take another one -.- Cabbed down to Vivo, and went Harbourfront for Pastamania. We're already starving! Had our fillings, then walked over to Vivo. Shopped around while waiting for Aunt to finish her lunch with her friends. Met her around 2 plus, walked around and bought many things! Trained home afterthat myself and rested.



Tags Reply
i: Hello, I use falsies, but during occasions. Normally just eyeliner. 152, 42.
:): My hair colours fades, the highlights is there cause of bleaching last time. But I've redyed my hair now.
Ernest: Please don't tag me next time and fyi, I've blocked you in msn.
Psb: Uh, the school is so big that you rally have a chance to bump into friends, I've never seen them before :D
Passerby: You can get them from Minitoons itself ._.
Passer-by: Huiqi. Nope, I don't go church.
Xiaodoor: I haven't linked you, lmao. Ps, I'll link now.



PS: I WILL UPLOAD PHOTOS TMR, :D