I wasn't being attentive to my skin, and I've got Sunburns because of visiting the Hortpark. /: Urghhhh, it's so dead now. Lol, anyway I'm being a perfect school girl to attend school despite Monday Blues, cool huh? (:
Oh'well, I went Vivo after Hortpark visiting yesterday. Met my pretty Sh there, and we practically feels like it's been thousand years since we have heart to heart talks. And I really enjoyed sharing stuffs with my sweetypie here. Shopped around Vivo, had Starbucks of course. Headed down to Amk afterthat, and bought a pumps each! Rotted below Blk 700, Yichao and Ernest came over to meet us. Chilled and chatted, cabbed home with Sh afterthat!
Going down to Yck there to register for my Btt with Shermaine and Alvin after school. Ohmygod, people believe it or not. I'm tempted to drive a car now!
Tags reply
Passerbyebye: Ohwell, up to you though. No force here, HAHA! But it seemed weird when someone know you, yet you don't know him/her :D
Dps: Haha, thanks alot! Anyway, you asked John that question you can ask me in msn one lah.
Yichao: Lmao, yes. So xiaobengs can, Haha. Were'nt you like one of them in the past? (:
-: Oh, it's braiding.
#: My friend bought it for me as a gift, Cotton On if I'm not wrong!
Xiaopea: Haha, yeah of course! Everyone has their past and regrets. Uh, school like is okay. Exams coming up soon and of course, holidays.
Zhenzhen: Yeah, of course I rmb you, how can I ever forget you huh daughter.
Shujun: Sister, no lah. I wasn't being one nor trying to be one. I'm perfectly fine my dear!
Dps: Haha. Thanks!
Passer by: Hm, I don't have flawless skin though. I don't take extra care either. But I do use facial mask at times (:
Pb: Republic Poly, :D
Passer: Thanks yeah.
Dps: Thanks for replying yeah!
Psb: I kept it for months. And I don't intend to cut it currently, it's around the length till my nose. Haha, I personally hate it when people ask you a question yet you don't answer. People ask you a question cus they need the answer, rightttt? :D Furthermore, not keeping the blog private has its reasons of publicising, so what's the point in being secretive when you yourself are already publicising. Unless those are personal info, then I'll be keeping it private. Agreeeeeeeee with me?



