Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Never be nosy and stick your nose into it,

Sometimes I wonder if I could just get hypnotized. Things around me sometimes make me so affectionate, and I felt for once that they're a burden. I don't expect anything in return, just give me a smile, honey.


Madly, I slept till 11am in the noon. Mainly wise, I'm fatigued. I even have the urge of not attending Cheerleading trainings recently. True enough, there's training tomorrow and I'm pondering so hardly if I'll ever give it a miss again. Such'a brat, things just get so easy these days where I don't consider making a proper decision.


Ohwell. I'm stucked at my personal laptop for 15minutes and I gave up trying to fix it up. It doesn't seemed to be working normally now, one problem after another. The wires are the causation. Yet I'm not reluctant to get it fixed at this point in time, what a glorious decision I made though. Adding on, I sort of quarreled with Brother because he claims to visit the library with a small sling bag. Puzzled. Because I wasn't given any other alternatives, I opted for Brother's com then! Perfect enough, it was an irony.


Shrugs. Sister and Cousin are both hysterical enough to be a microphone each. Can't imagine how much noise pollution they contributed huh? It's really driving me mad and I just howled at them without second thoughts. However, they're both gullible to apologise when they see me getting boiled. Cute aren't they! Naive explains every reason.


Frantically, I'm going for an extremely early reunion dinner with religious friends and co at a later time, and sadly I wasn't anxious for it. Dad and Mum determined us to attend, so a defendsive excuse is nevertheless an unvalid one. /: