K, is the first day of
2010. Went countdown after work yesterday at Vivo. Trained down from expo, damn tired but still went ahead with plan. Reached Vivo with cousinA, then met Adele and bf. Walked over to Cinema there to meet Brother and co, then coincidently received a call from my SHUHUI! Met her together with the rest, she was with WENHUI and TRICIA. Then all went over to sky park there, settled down. Felicia and QR came awhile later to meet us. Vivo is packed like helllllll, we have to queue up just to get to a higher level using the escalator. -.- it was a fun night with these people. Went seperate ways awhile later, rotted at Vivo awhile, then went down to Hougang to meet brother. Awhile later, home sweet home around 3am. Homed, durians for supper and slept.
Damn tired now, it's public holiday and there's no extra pay for work, same goes for Christmas, damn faggot la the boss! I'm sick and tired of working and I don't wna work anymore, asshole. Just went for lunch at Pastamania. Getting so indulged with fooooooood lately, haha. Recently, while working, I had Swensens, Subways, Long Johns, Desserts, Tidbits, Burger King, Sweetcorns and etc. = Fattening Food. My Slimming Session are starting soon! When school reopens, laugh :D I hope my bases won't start screaming at me /:
Recent photos:








