
Freaking bored of blogging lately yet I still wna blog! Okay, went to work today as usual, and have been given donuts treats from people working there. Saw Mr.Tang from Yckps, the DM once. He was shopping at Expo with his son and wifey. Anyway, I saw Clara and William from Cbss today too! :D Not excluding Jason Lim, he works at Expo for the Metro fair for so longgggg, yet I haven't caught any sight of him, until he texted me to ask if I'm working at Expo. -.- Such'a blind lady, though he walk passed me for 3 days already. Alright, not much happenings for these few days, except for having an Angmoh pervert customer and I wouldn't wna elaborate any further, but giving the clue that CousinA was so pissed with that fellow.
Ohyeah, monday mostly everyone are going back to school, except for the lucky ones who are still waiting for 0's results! Heard it's between January 12th to January 14th? Advanced goodluck earthlings. (: Me hates going back to school, not because of lessons and all, but UT'S! Second day of school have Web and Media UT already, faggots. I jolly well get my pens rolling and study abit uh. K, I'm tired already and I've got to work tomorrow, it's the last day, yoyoyoyoyoyoyyoyo. Anyway, now I have no choice but to say, byebye!
Tags reply
Passer: Nope, I have to work.
Xiaopea: Thanks alot, HAHA. You're already linked like quite long ago, laughed.
Fabby: Twenty cents, it's okay don't be sad though your pronounciation and spelling is bad. Fyi, it's AMELIA :D
Shujun: Thanks my sis, happy 2010 to you too, loveyou!
Amanda: It's okay that photos are ugly, they're still you. (:
Hey: Hello there, I did it myself ._.
Jiayi: Alright, I relink you.

