







Late for school today, NIFM. I couldn't get to drag my heavy body out of bed, and thus I slept till 7am -.- Prepared and only managed to left house at around 8plus, trained down with Sa to Woodlands Mrt. Kfc for breakfast thereafter, then walked to school and just in time for Second Meeting (: Maths Module today, and I swear I don't even know a single shit. Rediculous.
I got myself so bored in class and practically did nothing but just went into some website about the latest gossips on Guailankia thingy. So, did you guys even know about this issue? Some of you might be catching what I'm trying to say here? I can conclude that it causes many happenings here and there. Oh well, Wk send me the invitation to join this group in Fb, where I can get to know more about. Okay, so I was not being different from any kpos out there now. I went into some outrageous website and got my ass laughing out on the way people blog about some Taoeh and etc. (Fyi, it's all linked) Sometimes I think such kiddos just love AA, and I can sincerely says that they did win in that part. Lol, I suggest them to do some personal soul searchings instead, they're just throwing their dignity away despite being pop. (In that manner)
Alright, back to the top and stop bitching about people. Managed to pull through my day, and went for lunch with Sa and Shermaine at W4, walked over to W1 to find Yichao. That Supervisor wants me to support him by buying his Candyfloss, and I did! Walked back to class, then received a call from Tingqing. Went down to Library Cafe alone to find Sem 1 classmates, cause it's Gerv the SWEETY birthday! Played a round of pool there with Gerv then walked back to class with the cake. Left after presenting and met Sa. Walked over to Mrt then trained down to Bishan to find Sh! Coincidently, saw Yiliang, Yongxiang and Kenneth there. Walked around J8, got some fingerfoods then trained home when the rain starts to get better. Homed, Dad bought Durians and I am having it for supper! :D:D:D:D:D Ohyeah, there's CHARITY FRIENDLY SOCCER MATCH TODAY BETWEEN SWEDENS TEAM AND SAF WARRIORS AT SAF HOME GROUND TO RAISE FUN FOR DOLLAH HASSIM, Goodluck!
Tags reply
Quennie: Hello. Thanks for your compliment though, I will keep blogging, drop by often k?
Psb: It's Light and Dark Blond mix (:
Nameless: Hello! Hm, now blogshops seldom sell cardigans already. Cause it's a very long trend ago, why don't you try places like Amk hub, Bugis, town etc? They do sell too! I'll try to keep a look out if I blogshop and found any trustable webby k. Do remind me if I forget.
~: Haha, what a joke! I myself need tips on slimming too, try eating lesser but don't skip any meals, or you'll end up like me who almost fainted in train cause of gastric! Perhaps eating food that is less oily, and chew on fruits when you're hungry? O: Let's work on it tgt!
Dps: Oh. Nothing to be embarrassed of, at least you're still studying, righttttttttttttttt? Pull up your socks and mug k, all the best yeah.
Nigell: Peanutbutter, it's okay alr lah. Don't suay-cui I tell you, my com spoil I go curse yours ._.
Passerbyebye: Uh. I don't recall seeing anyone who looks like the name of a passerbyebye though. Haha, you're still soooooooooo 'passer' till now!
Xiaopea: Why? Omfg, hope they know their limits. Confirm down there act right? Nvm, it's part of their growing stage, they'll think mature when they're starting to grow older. :D
John: Couzzie, sure! I'll link you straight after this.
Passerbyebye: Haha. Yes, you read about it?
-: She did extensions lor? What you meant by what type? Haha, confused.
Passer: You can find it at Charles and Keith (:

