Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Monday, January 18, 2010

A private one for you,

Hi readers! Haha, I went to school today in Formal Wear. And.......... I still partial, LOL! Wore that freaking high heel to school, met Shermaine Wong Wen at Bishan Mrt, Sa at Amk Mrt then trained down tgt to Woodlands Mrt. Cabbed to school from there, AS USUAL. K, we're so amazed with this word which Sa introduced to us, 'MOTHER-BYE'. Giggled like some sort birds cus of this particular funny word. -.- Anyway, my com visited the IT HELPDESK again, cus I cannot change my password and some stuff. Really pissed me to the core! Several small errors which pretty much took most of my time in school today though /: Again, Communication Module really damn bored, buey tahan alr! Camwhored with classmates, then ate lunch with Sa, and back to class. Ohyeah, Classmates from W34Q and Shujun Sister gave me belated Birthday Present! Peopleeeeeeeeee, jealous? HAHA, kidding! Thanks alotttttttttttttttttttt hunnies :D Partial-ed with Shermaine, Ahda and Weijie. Caught THE VAMPIRE ASSISTANT at Cwp, the show is damn nice! I almost fell asleep cus I'm deadbeat, not the show not nice. Alright, then chilled outside while waiting for Sa and Adrian to meet us at Woodlands Mrt. Wanted to try 5 person to cab back tgt, no TAXI WNA HIRE US. Wtf! Finally got 1 kind driver, but then Adrian decided to meet Ryman instead. Dropped off at Amk Mrt with Sa, while Shermaine and Ahda continued their journey. Parted with Sa, trained down alone with the presents and gigantic board to Raffles place to find Mum. Ate alot there, chips, Meiji Greentea Icecream, popiah sweet, etc! Fucking fat now, motherbye. Laughhhhhhhhhhh, all thanks to the tempting foooooodies. Headed to Religious after so long of MIA afterthat. Alright, gna do my Rj etc now, byebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebye!

Tags reply
Xueying: Yes my lovely emopartner! HAHA, so nice of you to tag me ah woman :D
Munling: Tyvm, haha. Thanks for the wishes, takecare yo.
Dps: Haha, thanks for tagging though. Still studying? O:
Xiaopea: Thanks woman, hahahahahah. Of course enjoy, 18th alr leh.
Nigell: Peanutbutter lo? Haha, I saw you today!
Passer by: Hm, I haven't been using FS for quite long. Wait till I free tmr in class, I sign in see and tell you if I know? (:
Taxistand: Smlj? HAHA.
Passerby: So is that a verbal insult or a sarcastic comment? Hm, thanks for tagging yeah!
Xueying: Thanks lovely, iloveyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Ps: I always treat AST sisters as my real bloods. (: Not forgetting that Twh!