Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Friday, January 15, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I know I haven't been blogging for 3 days, pardon me people! Kinda busy lately. (: Yesterday was 140192, which was MY BIRTHDAY! K, I'm really thankful to everyone who wishes me on fb/texts/calls/cards/letter, I'm seriously damn appreciated and glad that you people contributed to make my day so great! Didn't attend school today though, super damn tired that I couldn't get out of bed and went Sa's house, waited to Sh to arrive, then we 3 practically rotted at Amk: Lunch at Pepper Lunch > Print Photos > Kpool for pooling session > Meet Zebrina at Town > Off to Clementi for Electone > Cabbed home > Dinner > Com.

Okay, I'm gonna blog about my birthday, and I confirm-plus-chop this post is gonna be full of photos and etc.
14TH JANUARY 2010:
(Didn't wna attend school, but Shermaine was begging me to head down to school, she had my day planned) Woke up at 5.45am, and was that early. Prepared like one slowcoach and met Shermaine at Bishan Mrt. She passed me a present from Alvin. (Was damn shocked to receive his present) Thanks! Then trained down to Woodlands tgt and cabbed to school from there. That woman is full of secretive acts.

Amelia: Sister, why your bag so bulky today?
Shermaine: Haha, nothing. Just full of flours inside.
Amelia: Wahpiang, I never bring extra clothes leh! (I'm all dressed up)
Shermaine: Evil laughter + Idk?
Amelia: Dieeeeeee, got bring extra clothings for me? I thought you say will bring for me one!
Shermaine: I seriously never bring leh. Haha!

So I was thinking like, omgomgomgomgomg, how am I supposed to survive. /: Gonna be damn dirty and get myself ready to be involved with Rotten Eggs and Flours. Ironically, they didn't gave me that Birthday Bash! Entered class with people wishing me HBD! Then, sat down rotting in my place, cause I didn't bring my Com to school. 1st break, and headed off down with WJ and Ahda to get some food cause Shermaine doesn't wna accompany me! ): In the end, came up to class, Shermaine was waiting for me outside, and she passed me 1st present with a card. (For goodness sake, I was damn happy to receive my present from her) Entered class, got my 2nd present, which is the collage with pictures and wishings from classmates. More touched! 3rd present came in a whilst time, MY CAREBEAR BIRTHDAY CAKE! Aw, they're so freaking sweet. Marcel, Ant, Andrea and Ruoshan got me my cake. They sang birthday song and cut cakes. Suddenly got another 4th 5th and 6th presents! More more more touched. Furthermore, Ruoshan dropped her phone in the cab when they're on the way back after collected the cake. Lucky she managed to find it in the end! Took photos with Shermaine sister! Shermaine then passed me my 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th 13th 14th 15th 16th 17th and 18th present, total I've got 18th presents from them! (Freaking touched like hell) Love her alottttttt, and thanks to the rest who helped her planned my birthday too. Sweet classmates though (: She actually partialed with me to accompany to train down to Somerset. Pamela, Shermaine and I trained down tgt to Somerset, met Sh and Sa there. Down to Cine for Tepanyakki , then walked around. Had practically nothing to do, so we decided to do Fish Spa. Searched high and low for it, walked around like some idiots. Called Shermaine up and she googled for me the location. Headed to Orchard Central for Fish Spa! We thought it would be damn interesting and not scary, sat infront of the fishes yet me and Sh don't dare to put our legs in! -.- Finally managed to overcome our fears and did it! HAHA, it's damn ITCHY YET NICE. Headed to Starbucks, sat down and camwhored etc. Down to Bugis to meet Kl, Tsh, Yl and Sk! Walked around to search for Seesha, cause many not yet 18. In the end, Aladdin accepted us! Haha, seesha-ed, played pokercards and chill. Cabbed home afterthat with Sk, and everyone is damn exhausted.

PS: PHOTOS WON'T BE UPLOADED HERE, THERE'S 90 IMAGES, I'M AFRAID IT WILL SLOW DOWN THE LOADING OF MY BLOG! GO MY FACEBOOK LINK TO CHECK IT OUT, BUT I WILL ONLY OPEN THIS LINK TO PUBLIC FOR A WEEK THEN I'LL PRIVATE IT ALREADY: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=179255&id=548864244&ref=mf

PSPS: Wenhui! Though you can't join us cause of some reasons, hope you'll be able to cheerup, thanks for your wishes, sweet. (:

Tags reply
Passer: Yeah, rebonded like 10mths ago? :D
Dps: Huh? Catch no balls.
Nicholas Tan: Hello, thanks for tagging though! Sure, seeyou.
Passerbyebye: Yeah, but sometimes I'm seriously damn tired to go school.
Bc: Thankyou very much yeah, hope you have a great day! Takecare yeah (:
Sharon: Naughtyzaborh, sweet lah you. Loveeeeyou muchy too, thanks alot.
Nicholas Tan: Thankyou luh, HAHA! Hope my wishes do come true yeah.
Passer: Thanks for your wishes, aint pretty at all /:
Guest: Thankyou for being such a hardcore reader, seriously appreciated! Thankyou very much, aint pretty though.
Sujena: Thanks alot, loveeeeeeeeeed.
Nigell: Thanks peanut butter, \m/
Irene: Woah, you actually wished me, thankyou sweet.
Passerbyebye: Haha, not pretty at all. Thanks for wishing me!
Tansi: Thankyou sweeety, takecare yeah!
Shaolun: Dumbhead, thanks ah. You're so niceeeee.
Jiayi: Thankyou girl, seeyou around (:
Anna: Thankyou yeah, seeeeeeeeeeeeyou and takecare!
Huimin: Sis, you're so nice and sweet, iloveyou :D
Meien: Thanks classmate, seeya on monday k!
Junze: Thankyou brother, HAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHA.
Dps: Duaaaaaaaapuisai, thanks yo!
Pelsella: Alright, will link you up.
Xiaopea: It's never late at all :D