Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Friday, January 29, 2010

Sometimes I wonder,

Never been updating my blog after some time, Haha. Anyway, Dad's not in Singapore now, he just fly the E-LO-PLAIN to China. Takecare over there uh Dad, see you soon on Sunday! Probably fetch you at the airport? Good suggestion huh, I'll discuss with Mum. (:

Wed was such'a hectic day, and I decided to skip school. Went down Bugis with Sa, and headed down to Town thereafter. Then, training as usual. I guess it's been so long since I had so much fun during training even though Willie is not coaching us anymore. Cabbed home after training, :D Ohyeah, homed and repainted my nails. I've got Red and Blue and Green nails now, damn cool k.

Yesterday NIFM, had breakfast with Shermaine, Alvin and Yichao, partialled afterthat. Met Amandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :D

Trained to Woodlands with Adrian and Sa, cabbed to school from there. Alvin came down to Rp, he got me Chinese Medicine because I was down with a bad flu yesterday. He was afraid the medicine is bitter, so he got me some sweets to go with it! So funny, he texted me to get out of my class, and I saw him! Haha, thanks for the surprise ah. LOL! Shermaine now doing ppt, HAHAHAHHA. She's fucking motivated like one buneh. .________________. K, I'm going for lunch break now, meeting them and also after school. Byebye!


Tags reply
Yichao: Hi my ginna, hahahahha.
Xiaopea: Haha, thanks girl. I will try my best for the last exam. It's time to be a good girl!
{: Uh, blogshop links from my blog? Can try them, I update all the time. I'll remove blogshops that I don't shop anymore.
Dps: Alrighttttttttttttt, see you around!
Amanda: Yes! Wna go supper, come I drive you go :D
Passer: Haha. Uh, maybe you can ask someone to collect from you? Lol. Uh, why you don't wna reveal?
Passerbyebye: Hello back. I don't club!
Psb: Haha, that's so absolute.
Peanutbutter: Helloooooooooooooooooooo peanutbutter huh!
Lx: Lol, I'm not.

Photos taken on Wednesday: