
Yesterday
Met my Pepper Sh at Amk, and we practically walked around hub for quite awhile. We couldn't get out butts in any of the fast food restaurants there, because the queues are practically damn fucking long! After much consideration, we went down to Basement to get all the different food and went to Block 700 there to eat. Though it sounded so pathetic to eat at such'a corner. Nobody could ever imagine how much fun and laughters we had over there! Walked back Hub to meet Yc and passed Wh some stuffs, and walked over to Mac area to chill. Thereafter, headed down to 300 plus with Pepper. Waited for her Honeh to arrive then I went to meet my Sukah. Cabbed down with Sukah to Town, and walked around Somerset 313 > Cine >Taka > Wisma outside to rot while waiting for Pepper and her Honeh to meet us. Cocked there for some time, went over to Cine again. Wanted to get seats for Pepper and her Honeh, but no more seats left unless individual seperated ones! Who's so stupid man. So just went ahead with my Sukah and watched The Legion. Overall, rating it 3.5/5. It's nice if you people like action movies! It sort of like frightened Sukah and me in some area, LOL. But some parts are seriously fucking funny!!! After movie, headed down to Xinwang Cafe for late dinner, as Sukah's friend works there. Went with Sukah's friend to chill at some exit areas, then strolled around with my Sukah! Cabbed home afterthat.
Ps: Sukah = Sugar, Honeh = Honey. (Don't ask why we name them like this, unless you understand my language)
Ohyeah, I just replied Brandon's letter after I get to receive it today from his sister. And I replied a fucking long letter back to him. I'm just back from Vivo not long ago. I actually carried all the from Home to Vivo to Grandma house my LAPTOP. Cause, my Adaptor is not working, and I hope Aunt's adaptor works well with mine though! Byebye, I'm gonna check my lappy now.
Tags reply
Minyi: Yes, no doubt. I do rmb you lah!
Amanda: Wahpiang, where can like that say. In the first reason, why would I drive so fast huh? HAHA. Ohyes, hope you like your prezzie :D:D:D:D:D:D
Xiaopea: Yes I will lah, haha. Takecare muchiezxc, exams coming?
:X: Haha, no worries. It's just the normal way of how people remove. I didn't do anything much with it, like applying creams or etc. Hehe!
Dps: Thanks friend. (:
Passer: It's a gift from my friend! Haha, she said she got it from blogshop shown on my link. Perhaps you can try it out see if they still have it?

