School for exam with Shermaine and Sa, Web and Media Ut was alright today! Haha. Afterthat caught up with Adrian, Sa and Shermaine, cabbed down to Admiralty mrt and continue our journey from there. Was having the conversation and we asked Adrian, 'How do he interpret Ahlians'. Haha, he kept stereotyping himself, LOL. Anyway, it's just outta boredom. (: Shermaine and Adrian alighted at Amk, while me and Sa continued our journey to Orchard. Fareast to kill our sensation, yeah went Graffiti Cafe for lunch. Bought Gelato Icecream each thereafter. Then, walked around. Went Wisma afterthat, went Forever21 and got ourselves a top each. Trained down to Braddell after walking around. Braddell as Sa wna cut her fringe, then trained down to Amk, walked around, caught up with Serene and took train home with her. She came over to my place to get some stuffs and home!
K, I've finished doing my Manicure and found some new freaking nice songs which I've updated my playlist. It's 10pm now, and I HAVEN'T STARTED STUDYING FOR MY MARKETING UT FOR TMR. What-the-fuck, Sa is nagging at me now. Bye, I need to study!
Ps: 11th, and you're my Baby.


No comments:
Post a Comment