Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Monday, February 15, 2010

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Haven't been blogging for days, hope you guys did enjoy your new year celebration k! I'm having super ultra difficulties in typing, cause I went to extend my nails. -.-

Friday went school for Marketting Exam, was still manageable! Trained back to Amk with Sa. Ichiban Sushi with my Sukah and co, headed down to Town afterthat. Walked around, and headed to John cousin's house for Reunion dinner at night.
Saturday went Grandma house for Reunion dinner, didn't slept the whole night tll 5am. -.-
Sunday headed to Godgrandma's house for lunch, grandma house thereafter, temple and then homed.

Now currently at Cousin A's house. Just finish my visiting sessions to several places, and yeah. This is the last stop! :D Have been eating like one hungry pig these days, hopefully when my bf see's me, he won't say that I've grew fatterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, HAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Alright, I'll blog the next entry with many photos I've took during Cny k. Be back soon!

Tags reply
Xiaoshi: Hello there. I only link people I know, haha. Do I know you? (:
Xiaopea: Strongly agree. Guess I'll be going back to Chongboon frequently for helping Groovers.
Ipodtouch: Nope, won't forget :D
Yiliang: Daxiong! Thanks for the tag huh, hope you enjoy your cny celebration!
Anna: Thankyou very much lady.
Psby: Hello. Uh, yeah I'm from Rp. Grades are abit personal. I've got a wide range of grades though!
Xiaopea: Thanks for informing, but I didn't make it that day. Lol!
Zhiyong: Thankyou for loving my songs, Haha.
Psb: Thanks for compliment, Aychico.
Kailing: Thankyou takecare.
Lana: Thankyou sweety, seeyou.
Justpassby: Hello. You can get a picture, then go to photobucket to upload it. Click the image's 'direct image lik'  and paste it into your html, give it a try.
Unknown: Thankyou, happy new year to you too!
Felicia's psb: Hello there, I always google the photos up, and I edit them myself (:
Naceya: Yeah, now having holidays till april. Hm, finding jobs lo.
Xueli: God, you're so sweet! Thanks for your wishes k? :D

No comments: