
It's grandma's birthday today, as according to the English's Calendar. Oh well, hope she enjoys today yeah? :D Ok, headed to Vivo today with parents and siblings. Dad wanted to buy Levis Jeans, but no have his size! Lol, in the end Sister bought some stuffs for herself. Rotted at Coffee bean for some time with Bro and Sis, while Dad and Mum continue their shopping. Told Bro some secrets, HAHA. Better don't blurt out I tell you!
Oh. My Sukah today book in again! Couldn't meet him today cause I have to celebrate Grandma's birthday. Hm, hopefully he'll not be stress again. He's always complaining of stress stress and stress for some reasons, (: And, I did promise to fetch him out from camp one day with Sa.
Tmr's not a school day for me, yet I've to study still. Cause of the stupid Exams come rolling in one by one. Gonna be a strenous week for me this coming week, EXAMS /: It really makes one tires out! K, looking on the brighter side, Holidays are coming after CNY. Add oillllllllllllllllllll..... 1 down, left 4 more to go.
Tags reply
Passerby: It's a Tank top from Osmose, and I wore a normal black cardi outside.
Xoxo: Thankyou very much! Haha.
Amanda: Secret, (: No lahhhhhhhhhhh, I tell you already mah.
:D :D: Hello there. Thanks for complimenting! The dress is a birthday gift from my friend. The petticoat is not included though! Haha. The belt you can find it anywhere at Fareast/Bugis. (:
Ipodtouch: No problem. My cousin shared games with me too, she bought one before me! I've got loads of games now.
Xiaopea: Probably new year? But I'm not too sure about it. I'm afraid there's exams during the CNY celebration. /:
Dps: Then good lor, HAHA.
Justpassby: It's easy! Get the background codes already, then go to your html and paste it there. (Background codes is like the way you upload the photo, use the codes from 'direct link to image')
Anyway, I've forgotten to credit this photo collage by my Sem 1 classmates during my birthday:


No comments:
Post a Comment