Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Monday, February 8, 2010

After a long night,

Faggot, it's currently 2.33am in the morning. I've been spending the few hours editing my blog instead of studying, fml -.- I can seriously go bang wall already. And I will ask Sa to join me in banging, cause that woman is editing her blog too. HAHA!  You know, it's the start of something new :D

Comparing to my older blog layout:
  1. No more 5 posts per page, reduced to 3 posts. Further views for the Kpos, click 'rewind' from the right navi. or 'older posts' below.
  2. Cbox have been removed, more clicks for you now, yeah right! The link showned there, click to comment.
  3. Header changed to slogans, instead of infographics.
  4. Added a profile picture instead.
  5. Plurk board removed, and I freezed that account, fyi. It's lame! Don't know why I even went to create one in the first place. -.-
  6. Dead/private bloglinks have been removed.
  7. Lastly, changed my URL! So faggots, please relink. (:
Alright, I'm just trying to entertain myself here. O: Jfl. And of course trying out the new template from blogger. I've switched it though! Gotten something new here: I know I'm slow and only switched it now, just stfu :D

No comments: