Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Insane about everything,

Now rotting at Adrian's house with Sa. Just had my lunch at Sumo Hse an hour ago! Cognitive Ut today, wasn't as bad as I think. It's gonna be more havoc tmr, Lol. Maths make me fucking mad /: Ok, I'm going to hope that I can at least do perfect 3 question, at leasttttttt. But I know it's rediculous to study in one day -.- Whatever. Mum just called me somewhile back, ask me go Orchard. How to go Orchard like that? Faggot, cause I look so kuku now.

Tags reply
Shermane: Haha. Yeah, thanks girl. Loveyou too!
Amanda.L: Thanks alottttttttt. Seeyou around :D
Huimin: Ok, will go back sooon! After exams I will see my juniors again.
Passerbyebye: Thankyou very much. Sukah is my language of sugar. LOL!
John: Ok couz, thanks alot.

 PS: Had a fucking hard time with the photos, regretted changing my template -.- Fml.

No comments: