Fyi, I'm going out like this. Haha, believe it or not: Me is fringeless! O:
Someone is an oldiebird. Haha, Timmy Yap! Happy Birthday :D So long didn't see you already, and you say I'm bad cause I didn't wish you. K, I'm doing it now. HAPPPPPPP-PPPPYYYYY BIRRRRRRTHHH-DAYYYYYYY. Happy? Jfl. Haven't been mixing with our co for quite some time, everyone is either busy with school/work/rotting inside/ etc. Everyone seemed so 'strangers' now, hor? Nevertheless, we promised to have a day out tgt, so it's time for bonding sessions.
Ps: I miss the time with you guys, though I'm happy with my current life with my current friends too.
K, I'm rotting at home now. Going through some Cognitive Module's 6Ps, trying to make my brain cells work. It's just a warming up session, cause I'm meeting Shermaine around 4 pm and heading down to school tgt to find Gx. He's teaching us some maths, which we fucking-knew-nothing -.- Hopefully I'll gain some knowlegde from him later, damn jialat ):
Back to studies, byebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebye.
Edited:
Didn't study with Shermaine at all today. Last minute change of decision, Haha. And, I've read only 6Ps from problem 1, 2 and 3 out of 15 -.- Seriously, fuck it. I'm finding people whose going to the same block as me tmr, cause I freaking dk where is E3, and I found GERVAIS! :D Alright, I think I'm gonna fetch my Sukah when he book out on the 11th? Lol. And Sa is fetching her bf too!
Tags reply
Just a girl: Hello. I apply foundation/ bbcream and eyeliner only.
Lol: Uh, yeah. I got it from google with the search: Vintage roses.
Sujena: Thankyou, and you takecare too.
S.sim: Thanks for the compliment. I will, thanks!
Jimi: LOL, what disiao! What a frienddddddddddddddd.
Psb: Thankyou. Isn't it neater, haha.
Xueying: Thanks girl!
Limlaytin: True enough, how're you getting now? :D
Huimin: Relinked already lah sis. Haha!
Xiaoshi: Hello there. Thankyou for the compliment. I can't tag you back, cause your blog is private (:
Jocelyn: Haha, thanks for the relink and you stay pretty too!
Xiaopea: Hm, I'm doubting that I'll be going back. Cause I got exams that day! And I wonder will it clash. What time is the Celebration starting?
Andrea: Thanks ex classmate, goodluck for your exams! :D:D:D:D:D
Sharon: Thankyou.



No comments:
Post a Comment