Can't help, my eyes are closing real soon though it's only 9plus now? I'm eagerly waiting for Mum and Dad to reach home lahhhhhhhhhhh. The sweet couple went shopping together, and my Mum didn't jio me! Urgh, shall let them lovey-dovey. Haha, kidding! Ohwell, Web and Media Module today, late for lesson yet partialed halfway. Trained down with Sa to Amk, went Pepper Lunch again, rotted there for an hour? We left there cause it's
mu-da-foo-king freeeeeeeezing. Went Block 700 there to slack and camwhored, 2plus left there and bused down to CHONGBOONSECONDARY. Lol, waited for
WILLIEwonka for an hour and Sa fell asleeeeep. Decided to go in ourselves,
Ms.verona came to fetch us. Happy to see my juniors after sometime, and y'know what?
BOTH OF US GRADUATED FROM CHONG BOON 2 YEARS AGO! Cannot don't admit that I'm 18th, for goodness sake. -.- Of course, saw those that were closer to us:
Rach, Serene, Huimin, Huangsheng, lekrit, Edison, Xuhua, Veera etc, can't rmb alr. Taught the juniors some basic stunts with Sa, felt so glorious when they can actually did it, Haha. Whatever. After training walked back all the way to Amk mrt station with Sa while she walked home and I trained home from there. Homed, bath and com!
Ps: Dad actually bought me a sweet lace cardi from China. Not bad uh his taste! Haha. Thanks Dad (:Tags replyXiaopea: Woah, effing good. They just bloody hell changed the whole system?Ipodtouch: My parents decided to get me the 32gb one! I swear I'm not gonna waste the space inside -.-Angie: What my faultttt. I had it today again ._______. Jealous right!Hi: Uh, just 'geng' that you got headache or what? :DXingxiu: Haha, hello womannnnnnnnnn. Where you found my blog link? O: Curious.....: Thanks! But we're not.Alright, here's some photos taken Yesterday and Today:





















