
I was being so undecisive this morning. Got up early as usual, prepared like a fucking slowcoach in the ass. Take my own damn sweet time, left house only at approximately 7.35am. Haha, it's almost equivalent to late for school already! But think I care? I'm seriously damn tired like one pig. /: Trained down to Bishan, caught up with Shermaine then Sa boarded the train at Amk. Trained down all the way to Woodlands, we decided to NIFM. Went Mac for Breakfast, then rotted there while pyscho-ing one another to skip school for the day! Therefore, we ended up taking a train all the way to Amk again. Walked over to Amkpolyclinic to get our Mc for the day. Yeah, we need to waste $$ to apply for the fucking LOA in prevention of getting warning letters again -.- WTF! Rotted there for about an hour, and we finally left that full of medicated smell place. Walked around like 3 idiots, back to Mac for Mcflurry. Rotted and cocked, walked back to Hub cause the weather is so-bloody-hot-like-burning pig. Sat at basement fountain for quite some time while deciding where to head next, and KPOOL. LOL, pooled with Sa and Shermaine taking turns. And I swear Idk how to pool already, am so dis-a-ppoin-ted now! Sa taught me and Shermaine, then Shermaine went to find Bf and friends, while me and Sa trained down to Yewtee. TRAINING WAS MOTHER-EFFING TOUGH LIKE ONE CHICKEN DUNG! No doubt, we changed Coach, yes it's Karen. She's a nice lady, yet her trainings of warming up is thrice of what we previously had! Everyone was sweating like hell, and if this continues, I think my muscleaches will gradually become muscles! I DON'T WNA BE MUSCULAR ): Urgh, will I miss training or not, currently I'm speechless!
Tags reply
Ipodtouch: Same! My mother ask me to get the 32gb one, but then its seriously a waste of money to get it at such'a high rate. 16gb would definitely be effing just nice I supposed. What did you intend to get now?
Amanda: Isit? But so big ehhhhhhhh, isn't it wasted if you don't use them all?
Passerbyebye: Haha, yeah. What Ameliajia! LOL, sounded as if I'm old.
Passer: Not really, I don't have it. You have to upload the background like you upload a picture? Then you paste the code in lo. Some amendments to the size and shapes are needed to be done though! Mine I googled it up everytime for backgrounds. Try google-ing for something you like? (:
Nn: I take Business Information in Rp, and Partial is like running from lesson halfway, HAHA! Are you entering Rp or?
Xiaopea: Such'a meanie to extend the study time, as though the students will pay attentively to what the teachers say lo!
Dps: Thanks yo. :D

