


Yesterday went Amk to meet Yichao, Timmy, Sh and Wh around 3pm. Headed down to Mac to eat, then Kpool next! Initially doesn't wna play, sat there rot and see them play. Haha, in the end we play the 15balls game. So fun can! The one who hits the 15th ball is the winner, LOL. Went seperate ways afterthat. Trained down to Town with Sh, walked around Fareast. Manificently, we didn't buy anything. Hehe, both resisted for quite long. Trained back around 8pm as Sh got a text from Tricia. Therefore, met her at 344. Girl's talk all the way till 10plus. Seriously, it was a bad day for us 3!
Anyway, me is going away on a Hk trip and I'll be back on Wednesday. Not gna posts for these shortwhile, but probably my Sh is gna help me blog? HAHA, hopefully she'll! Boyfriend is gna be having fieldtrip while I'm @ Hk, this means he can't text me for a week. God gracious! Gna miss him like omfg, baby.............................. Ohwell, Goodnight and byebye.
I just hope to hear you say, I will try my very best next time Baby, that's all. Is'it that difficult? You totally disappoint me till the verge, but I still love you. <:
Tags replied @ Tagboard.


No comments:
Post a Comment