K, see the title you know everything's fine now right? Haha. Because we love each other, we solve things easier and faster! Jealous? Grins* Just some random happiness I'm feeling currently.And, my second toe's itchiness is driving me crazy. I guess there's ringworms? It's terrible, I don't wna amputate my poor pathetic small toe because of ringworms -.- Aw, drop the idea of it! Sickening......
Dinner with whole Tan family to have an advance Birthday dinner for my two twin pretty cousins. Happy 15th Birthday to you both, I'm not too early nor late cause it's 1.05am now! Hehe. Alright, cabbed home with Dad, Mum and Bro, while Sis follow Aunt's car.
Ok, interesting here: 4 of us was already impatient because we've waited for some time for the fucking cabs. And I swear some drivers are getting way out of hands, trying to earn that $2.50 extra booking surcharges, therefore doesn't wna pick passengers up. Faggots?! Dad howled at a Taxi Driver cause he fucking picked up the 4 women passengers when they just came to the road aisle, flagged their hands for a second and got a cab -.- Dad was fucking pissed at them, and so do I. That explains my middle finger specially for them!
Nonetheless, got on a cab after awhile, and home sweet home. Did mani and pedi for Mum and Sis! Of course, I had a simple mani with stickers on my fingernails now too! Ohyeah, also did simple Hp Blings designs for my draft phone cover. I swear a prettier one will come in no time :D 4 more hours to get my butts out of house and cabbing to Airport myself, to take a flight to HK. (CousinA and my Sh Darling say they will seriously miss me alot, giggles)
K, the draft of my Hpbling, haha. Just did it in a nick of time, not the one that I wanted to share with you guys though.

Here's the Wallet as requested.


No comments:
Post a Comment