Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bewildered,

Planned to go out with co, but changed of plan as Dad had arranged for me to have my hair treatment today! Woke up around 1plus, boyfriend texted me alot today, super happy! <: Prepared and left house around 3plus, cabbed down to Amk Ave 10. Reached there around 4, and ended everything around 5plus. Sh came to meet me, then walked over to Hub for dinner. Chanced upon Marcel while crossing the road with Sh, and saw JJ too! Urgh, I miss my sisters ): Wanted Ichiban Sushi for dinner, and also to find my Ahneh, but the queue is omfg long!! Therefore, settled down with Pepper Lunch instead. Ate halfway, saw Clayderman queuing up for Pepper Lunch too! Coincidentally, he was given the seat next to me. Haha! Superb long haven't seen him already :D Ate then walked around and Raiders downstairs to slack. Around 10pm walked over to find my Ahneh @ Hub, cocked then cabbed Sh home and myself thereafter. Ohyeah, I bought another bag again, hehe.

Watched Autumn's Concerto till 6plus in the morning cause I actually spent 10hours ++ glued to the com -.- Maid woke up and was shock to see me wake up so early, but actually I haven't close my eyelids a single seconds since she fell asleep! Haha, another 8 more episodes tonight again? O:

Ps: As usual, tags replied @ Tagboard.

No comments: