Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just as sweet as sugarbars.

Photo few days back.
Received a call from CousinA, and told me to download some applications for my Ipod. Yeah, and that was how I managed to wake up at 1 plus in the noon! Cute uh she. Ok, hanged the phone and nua-ed on bed. Of course, just nice boyfriend texted me too. <: Nua-ed till 3plus then I forced my heavy body out of bed and went to bath etc. Boyfriend say I'm a pig, while he's busy with his area cleaning yet texting me. Lol, ate my late lunch half-awake still. Com-ed all the way studying theories through the SSDC's webby. Dad taught me some ytd night, cause I just don't understand what the book is conveying. Especially the police Handsigns, so damn diff! With Dad's help, (hahahaha) I can easily rmb with rummaging images of him doing it in my mind :D Wave, I'm gna continue watching my Autumn's Concerto now!
Tags replied.

No comments: