How would you describe Copycat in your own dictionary? I'm sure everyone have said 'You Copycat' before isn't it. Whether is it a nasty comment or a joking comment to that person, only you yourself know. Doesn't it probes you why would I brooch this subject? Yes, it occured to me too! I wonder if telling the person if he/she copy you, is it a good think to do. Does it really helps if you interrogate the person and this thing goes on and on? I believe, only you and that someone knows it all.What a good start on a Sunday morning. Boyfriend don't know doing what, probably still sleeping cause he didn't reply my texts and calls in the morning. It's 2pm now, what a pig! See if I'll get to see him later before he books in then.
You know what? Worked with Sh yesterday @ Expo, and it was sort of fun working tgt with this woman! Haha. Beforehand, Boyfriend booked out early in the morning, and managed to meet him for breakfast, loveyou! Oh well, yesterday we'd saw many familiar faces. The Cheerleading Competition was held there, and Groovers went for it with a positive attitude! That Rachael sis went to give me a suprise hug. I was pleasant to see them of course, and not forgetting their nonsensical bullies to me! Hehe, love you'all.
Saw Warriors & co too, exchanged a few conversations and I promised them I'll definitely be back for training, I just need a rest from restraining myself. <:
K, hopefully Wh and Sh both are doing well with their jobholds now! Promised the people there that I'll be back to visit them if I'm free.
Tags replied @ Tagboard.


No comments:
Post a Comment