Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Home sweet home,


Hello my perfect readers! Miss me? HAHA, I don't know why.... I miss blogging! Don't give me that look on your face, it's serious ok. :D


Hm, 3 days 2 night at Hk was simply awesome and great! Not to mention how much money I've spent on stuffs and food etc, the weather was the reasons for my smiles too. Having 18degrees to 22degrees inbetween, can imagine? Hehe, yeah it was cooling there and I swear I don't miss S'pore's humid weather at all though! So...... did you guys enjoy the scorching sun these few days? (I'm not so bad ok, don't give me the omfg-you-so-bad-expression leh)


Oh'well, thanks to CousinA for that 1 post below! Sweet huh she? Told her I doesn't wna bore my readers mah! But I did compliment her with stuffs ok. I'm equally good right? <:


Went several places @ Hk, partly: Tsim Sha Tsui > Mongkok > Prince Edward > Lai Chi Kok > Yew Ma Tei etc. Nothing much to miss now I'm at S'pore, just the delicacy of food from Hk. Especially the 'Dun Dan' and 'Dun Nai'. F-u-c-k-i-n-g DELICIOUS! I swear you people can't get the taste of it in S'pore. The best part is, it's a milk company, Hehe. You know...... I spent all my money there!


K, Dad and cousins came over to Airport to fetch me and Aunt, CousinA went back with me cause she's staying overnight. Yeah, back homed, put my luggage and out again. Accompany my 'baby' to cab over Hougang to see doctor, then we cabbed over to her school! Meetings again and again, her friends were kind too. Then, cabbed back home together. Waited for Mum to reach home, and celebrated for Dad.


It's wednesday today, and I need to wait for few more days before he's back man. God, can't express the feeling of love and misses for someone right at this point in time..... Bring me to him please!


Before I say byebye,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!


Ps: Tags replied @ Tagboard.

No comments: