Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Sunday, March 7, 2010

I just miss your everything,

Hey night owls, it's 4am now. Haha, I'm too engrossed with my Autumn's Concerto that I neglect my precious dreams. Oh'well, morning bought boyfriend breakfast, then went over to his house. Boyfriend kept complaining that his abrasions were painful, and his mother was super funny, told me that his son blahblah. <: What a cute mother! Spent few hours watching my Autumn's Concerto there, and boyfriend did not grumble at me for not accompanying him, cause he's sleeping himself. Hehe, and I managed to sleep like half an hour when he's awake, I'm terribly exhausted already. Left his place around 5plus, trained down to Compass to meet Mum and Sis cause we're not going over to Grandma place. Homed afterthat, bathed and played family Monopoly, superb cool k. Alright, watched 4 Episodes today again. I'm just left with 3 more and end of show! Probably I'll finish watching tmr night.

No comments: