Had Pepper Lunch for lunch with Sh at Amk, then waited for Sa to arrive. 4plus met Yichao at Amk mrt station, boarded the train that Alvin and Shermaine were. Trained down together to Admiralty, and hopped on to the shuttle bus to SSDC. Ok, the place is pretty cool. Especially the new circuits! (Thumbs up) Wanted to attend 2 lessons, but first lesson was way too boring. Therefore we decided to head to Pasa Malam. The queue and waiting time for shuttlebus were both so long, so we camwhored. Photos with Shermaine! Hopped on to the shuttlebus again, back to Admiralty. Yichao friend came and we Pasa Malam-ed, and saw the Smelly Toufu. Haha, we 4 tried it! And I swear the taste is so fucking smelly, like the smell of drain in your mouth, really cannot stand it. Yichao had the face of vomitting cause he started tearing, hehe. Anyway, we-tried-it-cowards! <: Bought other food, then went back to Admiralty mrt station, found a place and made do with it. Now I know who make me already (Inside joke), trained home with Shermaine and Alvin afterthat. Btw, I've finished watching my Autumn's Concerto. The ending is damn freaking nice!Tags reply
Amanda: Haha, what! Jiayou luh. Finishing le right?
Jiayi: Ok, will link you up. <:
Zhiyong: Ohwell, just go ahead and finish off your 2 weeks lah!
Passerby: Purpleline area.
Shujun: Hehe, yeah! Vaness the vanhunk! I cry like sot leh, you got cry? :D
Munling: Sure, no problem.
Anna: Thanks girl, how's the tags thingy?
Amanda: Updated, don't worry!!
Sharon: Ok, sure to relink you man.
Claudia: Thankyou very much, fret not about late replies. Hm, getting well with holidays, you?
Ps: I've added new songs.


No comments:
Post a Comment