Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Munch munch munch,

Down to Raffles Place to find Mum and Aunt over at their workplace, and bought a cup of Starbucks each! Hehe, then went Dbs bank to change my Nets card to black Debit Card. Was so tempted by Boyfriend that day when I accompanied him to change his! :D Spent my day there, ate alot of chips and food today, ohmygod.......... and Dad fetched us home thereafter.


By the way, did I mention that I went Vivo with Cousins on Fri? Haha, it was fun though. CousinA, Allicia, Sis and Maureen! And I was being a part-time nanny that day, cause I have to take the two lil fellows home by train, left one right one, laugh!


Hm, anyway SA just told me ut3 results are out. And me, this fellow here passed all my results which have been out!! Haha, only left Cognitive module not out yet. Heart throbbing fucking fast just now, and SA passed hers also! I saw my Overall Module Grade for this sem too, passed EVERYTHING. And I'm proud of myself that I did way better for this Sem <: SUPER THE HIGH NOW!


Oh! Here's something fun. Go vote for Mr.World, I voted too!
Link:
http://www.bellezavenezolana.net/2010/marzo/MrWorld/votacion.htm
It's pretty fun you' know.

No comments: