Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pretty Wednesday,

One of them:Can't deny I wna nua on bed, but Sh called me up and was determined to be on time! furthermore, Boyfriend texted me asking if I'm awake also, haha. So prepared and met Marilyn up at bus stop and took 27 down to Tampines. Bought many different food for Sh and Wh, then trained down to Expo straight. Munched together, then started our Camwhored Session! Super funny, there's some over at Facebook, but many can't upload them. They know I know, cause is disgusting. Hehe! <: Had many heartfelts conversation, nevertheless we chatted for hours. Thus, clock hits 9.45pm and we started packing up. Time to end work! Went 7eleven to grab food as everyone's 'batoh' was growling, cabbed to Amk together. (Thanks Ahneh) Dropped Sh, then stopped outside Hub. Wh went to meet her sweteh, then walked over to Mrt with Marilyn. She bused while I trained home.


On my journey home, boyfriend was sweet enough to call me despite 11plus already. (Inserthugs) He don't mind having to wake up at 5am the next day and have insufficient rest, he just wna call me. (He say he can't sleep cause I've not reached home, and say he's afraid people will kidnap me away) HAHA! Chatted with him on the phone for the whole journey, reached house downstairs and we still doesn't wna end the conversation, sat down at the side gate and continue talking to him till 12am, and ended our call. Home sweet Home next. Baby I'm happy that you're so sweet-loving towards me, I'm contented enough don't worry. I don't demand, I don't grudge, I want you to love me for the rest of your life. Your every words and every sentence, I hold it right in my heart. The sweettalks, the meanings, is just like a candybar. That candybar, is never gna leave me like how you've love me all this while. The Love between, is always there for you and me.

No comments: