Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Yesterday,


(Fyi, my photo aren't edited.)

Well. Met my boyfriend Fabby around 5pm at his house, 6plus his mother drove us to somewhere in Beach Road. We had Steamboat for dinner, and I'm seriously bloated like cmi already. That boy eat alot still nevermind, kept stuffing food for me to eat also! Haha. His mother more powerful....both of us cannot eat anymore, she can still eat so happily. (Thumbsup) Afterthat, aunty droved us back to Amk. Dropped us opposite Amkhub, walked over to hub as we wanted to catch a movie. But what Baby wna watch, I've watched. What I wna watched, he'd watched. Thus, didn't catch any and walked back to his house. Accompanied him till 12plus and cabbed home. Managed to reach home around 1am, and had dumplings steamed by Mum for supper. Bloated until cannot zai bloated, my jian fei ji hua is not gna work!

I love cuddling under his arms, playing Boooly, Tap of War and CrazyNeighbours together with him.. Baby, not seeing you makes my heart goes out to you. Miss you alotcxcxzcxcxccxzczxcx my Bao-bei-rrrr!!
Tags replied @ Tagboard.

No comments: