

Thought that Bf can book out around noon, in the end woke up and he haven't got to book out yet. Thus, met Marilyn around 3plus at Bus Stop and took 27 down to Tampines. As soon as we've arrived at Tampines, the started to pour heavily. No doubt, we fucking got drenched a lil. Walked around, grab some drinks and trained down to Expo to find Wh and Sh! Hehe, the two woman was bored and rotting there when we arrived. Guessed their happy when they saw us? Laugh. 7plus cabbed down to Amk with Marilyn to meet Bf, alighted the cab together. Walked over to Bf's house while she walked home. 9plus accompanied Bf down to 347 cause that 'Luo' is hungry, haha! Cabbed home afterthat, cause he said he appeared to be feeling exhausted. Well, gna meet him tmr in the noon after his bike thingy.
Elated to receive my Sem 2 results, and I'm so determined to study even harder now! Bf, I won't skip school..... I hope. :D


No comments:
Post a Comment