Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY TO TWH!

Sunday manged to meet Bf in the noon. As usual, he's always ready to bring in many snacks when he book in, haha. Well, managed to accompany him till 7pm as he's booking in again. Met Sh and her Bf at fountain there, then Sh bf walked us over to take a bus down to Town. Took the wrong side so we got down at Hougang and trained down to Somerset instead. We had our dinner there, chilled. Around 10plus took a train back to Amk, went to find Twh! Block 344 to slack then cabbed home afterthat.


Monday was a start of another week. Hehe, managed to meet Sh up and trained down to Jurong Point tgt. It was a damn long journey all the way from Amk. Half a day was spent there, and trained down another long journey to Bugis next. Since when I've stepped into Bugis? Bet it was months ago <: Trained back to Amk thereafter, headed down to Kpool. Again........very long never go already! Laugh. Managed to see some old friends there too, though we do feel a lil much like strangers now.


Tuesday, yes it's today! Now it's 10.50am. Amazingly I woke up at 10am in the morning, and I just showered. Haven't been blogging lately cause I didn't manage to stay awake till midnight like I used to. What's gotten in me, I also dk. Anyway, I'll be away for 4D/3N camp with Shermaine and strangers! Haha. Hope it'll be fun and I'll be back soon :D K, gonna go prepare now...... having an advance celebration for Twh cause I'll be away for camp tmr, and she's celebrating with her Bf tmr too!


Lastly, HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY TWH. Sweet 17th to you alright, Loveyou! Hope you'll enjoy your mini celebration later (:


Photos taken on Monday:

Tags replied @ Tagboard.

No comments: