Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Journal,

Cypher Camp on the 7th to 10th was awesome with the companion of Shermaine and co. Didn't managed to maintain my skin colour and I became tanner cause of the idiotic sun! Yes, TANNNNNNNED /:


Ohwell, managed to rest on a perfect Sunday night with my Boyfriend and thanks for your special gift, baby! Happy 2nd Monthsary too :D


Monday blues was entertained with FOP, and dinner-ed at Popeyes with Sh and her Bf @Amk. A meal for 2 was not enough, and we added a large fries instead.


Tuesday was just another day for FOP, Cwp with Shermaine next and she accompanied me till 8plus. Trained down to Admiralty to meet Bf and trained back to Amk next. Met up with Sh and her Bf, and wanted to have Icecream @Gelato but it was closed. So decided to have some light dessert instead @Hongkong Dessert. Stayed over @Bf's house for a night.


Woke up at 7, Bf supposed to go for Bike Theory but he gave it a missed. Breakfast @347 with Bf and Larry, then they both send me to school for the last day of FOP. Met up with Shermaine and co first before going in. Spent my day till 3pm there, then went over to Amk to find Bf. Hub to select Movie then back to his house for a nap. Woke up at 7 and met up with Sh and her Bf, 4 walked over to catch a movie, DATE NIGHT. Then Kpool next for pooling session and fountain to slack thereafter. Homed afterthat!



First day of school today, gave it a missed cause I overslept. Urgh! Well, now at Bf's house and he went out with Larry awhile. Whatever, E65P who are you aliens? I feel so drifted from school, I want my W45M back.. Gonna attend school tmr though. I've got no rest days, cause I've to retake 1 module on Wed! Fuck it, waste my time. Should have studied harder, but it's never too late yeah. <:

Tags replied @Tagboard.

No comments: