Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Friday, April 23, 2010

HAPPY BELATED BDAY SH!

Well. kinda busy like almost everyday and I've never stayed on awake till 12am. Since first day of school, I didn't manage to get to school on time, just pathetically once. The worst thing is, I never had any chances of going shopping, cause school have just started like a week ago! Hehe, but I managed to hit Town on Wednesday with Wh to get Sh's birthday present. <:


Yesterday was a fruitful celebration for SH's birthday though we only managed to meet around 6pm. Angus Restaurant to have our dinner with her, and we spent like approx.3 hours there! Ended everything off with the perfect Bday cake with her's and mine's face! :D Cabbed back to Amk next, Wh went to meet her Bf while we 3 headed to somewhere to slack. Cabbed home around 11plus.


Before you guys leave, kindly click on my Ads k. Finally my nuffnang Ads are working after some technical problems, no wonder it didn't increase at all. Haha!


Sometimes things wouldn't be any better when we say them out, perhaps keeping it to yourself can be a better attitudes for your other half..

Photos will be uploaded to FB instead, will share the link with you guys soon! Tags replied.

No comments: