Woke up at 9am this morning, prepared and Dad drove us over for Religious Dance. Well, we managed to choreograph some steps today! Hehe. Homed around 3plus, had Mcflurry and went to prepare. Bathed etc, cabbed down to Jubilee to meet Baby and Larry. Went there to get some stuffs, then Larry left while Baby and I went back to his house. Last minute he received a call and urgently has to book in for Guard Duty, fml. Quickly prepare, went down to 347 for dinner with him and his Mum. Thereafter, Baby's Mum drove us over to Keathong Camp. Cocked with Baby inside car for 1/2 hour, and parted unwillingly /: His Mum drove me home afterthat! Talk cock with his Mum inside the car, and I really enjoy the conversations with her.Boring, another school day tmr. Hopefully Friday arrives faster so I'll get to see that idiot soon. Me love you many Baby, and I'm talking to you on the phone now <:
Tags replied at Tagboard.


No comments:
Post a Comment