Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dance Performance.

Hello. I'm back blogging! Ohyes, Idk why I couldn't upload photos to blogger -.- I've been having a tough time these week as I'm real busy with rehersals and more rehersals. Ok, finally it's over now and I'm going to divert my attention to my codings. Urgh, JAVA kills.
  • Friday was rehersals, and I managed to meet Baby on Friday evening till late at night.
  • Saturday was the actual day for Performance. Guess we did pretty well in it huh friends? :D Homed and slept all the way till 10am today. What a pig. -.-

Yeah, Sunday. Haha, woke up prepared and had lunch, Dad fetched me over to Amk and to Baby's house. Accompanied him till 6plus, cabbed home for Bbq with my family! I just had a few laps of swimming session and I've ate lots of delicacy during the Bbq, no lunch for me tmr.. ): Fat fat fat!

For full album of Sat's performance, please click here:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5561958&l=6b8976879a&id=548864244

No comments: