Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Town.

Homed all the way yesterday till 3plus and trained down to Amk to meet Sh and Hh, Pepper Lunch next and trained down to Orchard. Wanted to search for nice clothings as promised to my Baby, but I couldn't get to see any extraordinary nice one. Ion > Wisma > Fareast > Back to Amk afterthat.

While on the way back to Amk, me and Sh was laughing at some I.man who look like a crocodile! And worst still, we laughed at our own photo and I swear it's damn rediculously mad!!!!! And the Sh had the idea of taking one of my random photo to warp and we continue laughing till we get down at Amk, and still laughing!!!!! Let me show you:

FUCKING FUNNY RIGHT??!??!?!?! LOOK DAMN RETARDED NOW.....


Had the Hokkaido Icecream with Sh at Hub, because they had some GSS sales, and I think they're promoting. I swear it really taste like heaven! Haha, damn DELICIOUS. They have cool flavourings like Green Tea, Milky Tea, etc!!! I went into this website: http://www.hokkaido-icecream.com/ as I wanted to search for it's main locations in Singapore, but I couldn't find any info from there ): As written in the FAQ page, only Malaysia has it's braches.. Urgh.

Walked over to Hh's house with Sh, rotted there till around 10pm, left and down at some random block to slack with Sh. Strolled over to her house and took a cab home from there and hsh. :D

No comments: