
Decided to NIFM in the morning with Shermaine, just another 1hour30mins more of sleep could make my day going, haha. Well, went for breakfast with Dad and Mum somewhere around Hougang, then Dad fetched me down to school. After school hanged around at The Reel Room till approx 7pm, walked over to Cwp with accompanyment of Shermaine and Chance. Trained down to Amk alone to find Baby, went over to his house. That idiot was so happy that his Com is finally fixed, in the end something's wrong with the modem I think? And need to wait till that stranger pass him another cablehead. Took Baby's specs to play around, and he say I look like an insect, he wanted to spray me with that bygone thingy! Wtf. (That explains my above picture) Seriously, someone ytd abit kisot, trying to be funny huh! Haha, bullier. 12plus cabbed home as I'm yawning away.


No comments:
Post a Comment