5plus cabbed over to find Baby after my early dinner. His house to let down my bag and laptop. Walked over to hub for awhile, and went round places to accompany him for dinner. Yet there isn't any places available, in the end went one of the Coffeeshop to let him have his dinner, and one of his friend came over too! Dinner-ed then went back to his house. Ok, now still at Baby's house, waiting for the transferring of songs to be done. He just went to book in like few minutes ago. Yes, I miss him alot. Hehe, so sweet of him to text me once he left my side. :D
Loveyou! Will be going home when his itune is done.
Just checked my Daily Grades, I forget to submit my Rj for Database, get a D for it. Fml, really hate schooling now. Got no motivations to really do well on my Daily Grades. IDK WHY! I really need to buck up alr, my
Bs are decreasings,
As nonetheless and I need to get 1 soon. (:
Here's some of the photos taken at Andryea's Birthday Party on Saturday, Happy Birthday Cousin!:




No comments:
Post a Comment