Yesterday had a great time at Tamp with CousinA, then trained down to Expo next to find Annabelle and co, superb long nvr see them alr. They kept entertaining us, so I assume they're elated to see us? :D Hehe.
Trained down around 12plus to meet Sa, Ljs next for lunch. Then went over to Library to have a headstart on Java Codings! Haha, rotted there for hours and couldn't manage to know anything. -.- Gervais managed to let us have a start on it through msn call, thanks buddy!!! Jm came over to find us before work, Aston as he wna eat. Then Kpool next! Haven't touch Pool for a longgggggg time. Jm left awhile later, while Sa and I headed back to Hub. Have our Hokkaido Icecream, Mango Flavour this time. Went to find Tkl and Timmy while Tristan left, roamed around like some 4 idiots, Block 700 to slack. Trained back alone, and hsh afterthat!
Baby is booking out tmr! Yay. Hehe, hopefully I can manage to meet him, miss him muchiezxc! Booked a function room for Study session with Shermaine, Sa, Gervais, Pamela and Arian tmr. Hopefully Arian is a great help for our Java, if not we can bang wall go die and don't survive, HAHAHAHAHAHA. Bye, I wna watch Tv now.


No comments:
Post a Comment