Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I will still choose you if I were to be given one more try.

It Security Ut finally over, I didn't manage to finish it. Ohwell, trained back to Amk with Sher, Sa and Kevan. Had filled my stomach with my favourite Hokkienmee after walking around with Sher, while Sa and Kevan went seperate ways. I've got to present my Java Assignment tmr at 9.15am, I-N-D-I-V-I-D-U-A-L-L-Y! Fml. I'm going school for like 15 mins the most to present and I'm going home, rediculous -.- Seriously................... I REALLY MISS MY HAIR!


Baby, the things you've said made me feel like your queen, even without the pretty crown. You touched me with a special feeling, the feeling is just....Love. Though we're far apart, fret not cause I'll know where you are. Every seconds every moments, right here in my heart.
- Another countdown to see you.

No comments: