Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Sunday, June 20, 2010

  • Friday was a day out with Felicia and Adele after my approx.1 hour at school, home then changed. Met Felicia first, trained down to Vivo. Adele came over afterthat! Pool-ed, then walked around like some idiots, went Daiso to get some pretty cool stuffs for Alicia's birthday! And we were so undecisive to get things done. Maybe I've mixed their thoughts with my ideas, hehe. Thereafter, trained back home with Felicia to get our stuffs while Adele went back home too. Trained down to Kallang with Felicia, then bused down to Geylang. Adele and co met us there! Had some exchange programme for religious thr, 9plus cabbed down to find Baby afterthat. 12plus left there, and cabbed back home.
  • Grandma house today, rotted all the way thr. Haven't been staying thr for a day for some time. Great to spent my day thr, but I missed my Baby alotttttt /: Oh'well. I'm gna see that idiot tmr though! 12plus hsh. Booked another family Bbq for next Sun as agreed from everyone.


No comments: