Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Me be serious can,

  • Sunday was accompanying Baby for the whole day, went over to his house around 2pm and rotted thr for few hours while waiting for him to get his butts back home. Hehe, as he went for his bike thingy. Well. Went for a movie around 7pm. Watched She's out of my league! Movie ended and back to his house, chilled and Hsh next.
  • Monday didn't wna attend school. Went Baby's house for awhile, afterthat trained down together. He went for his Bike Theory thingy, while I went over to school awhile to meet Sher and co. Met Baby at Admiralty Mrt after he's done. Back to his house afterthat. Decided to catch 4pm show, Karate Kid! 8plus Baby booked in and I went home straight afterthat. I miss you lah idiot!
  • Ok, as usual,.........schooled. Lesson was about It Security, was camwhoring with classmates instead and therefore, decided to partialled for lesson /: Whatever, went Amk Broadway Plaza with Sher and Sa for Kbox session. I need to get my allowance from Dad today, I cannot take it anymoreeeeeeee. I'm going school tmr, and hopefully I'll stay on for the day. (:

No comments: