(Everyone's rushing me to post on msn!!!! Why people? Curious about me and Fabby ah? HAHA)
This is what my Baby wrote for me some random weeks ago, and I believe you people somehow understands it well:
Are you the one at cck camp? 11 dec
i reply on 24, first book out.
1st january we exchanged msn.
3rd january you say you love me :D
1 month 1 day later, was my birthday
and 1 month 3 days later was yours,
2mths already, you are my LOVER.
i love you muacks :D
Isn't he freaking sweet? I realised, I somehow can't live without you Baby, I'm serious....
Just now in the noon around 4plus, met up with Sh and Hh, cabbed down to Orchard as Baby wna get his jeans, in the end no more sizes left. Walk around Luck Plaza next, Wheelock to get his Birkenstocks, but no more sizes available also -.- Walked back to Ion, trained down to Lavender to get his Army Bagpack, then cabbed down to Clark Quay, had dinner at some idk what Steamboat restaurant. Went out to slack thereafter, took photoszx like freeflow, Haha! Then Baby and Hh went to get us Hokkaido Icecreams. Eat until the wholehands like shit, wash up next. Walked back to Taxi Stand, cabbed back to Amk. Alighted at respective locations, back to Baby's place to grab my Bag, cabbed back home afterthat. Great day spent today. <:
HAPPY 5TH MTH ANNI BABY!
HAPPY 8TH MTH ANNI TOO SH & HH!
Shall not elaborate much about Fri and Sat, I'll briefly guide you people through:
- You know I'm hungry, you specially went Fairprice to get the ingredients asap in order to cook my favourite Speghetti for me.
- You know I'm angry, you just said "I'm sorry Baby" without any hesitations.
- You know I'm cold in the middle of the night, you covered me with blankets and hugged me tightly.
- You know I'm down with flu, you gave me 1 whole box of tissue to guide me through the night.
- You know I'm tired, you pat me to sleep.
- You know I'm having gastric, you quickly called your mum to ask for the medicated oil and applied it for me.
- You know I wna eat breakfast, you called me up when you're out to get me Mac.
- You know I wna stop working cause I can't tahan, you told me to stop cause you said, "Wo Hui Yang Ni."
- You know I wna go out, you don't mind it at all despite how tired you were.
- You know I wanted a great 5th monthsary, you made it the best of the best.
Baby, these many hours spent with you will be the best memories I had in my life. I believe I'm gna be the most fortunate one hovering in your life, I love you baby..alot.

(This is the Matt Pink colour I did with SH, COOOL RIGHT?!?!?!?)
Ohwell. Datacoms Ut2 tmr, I haven't study a single shit at all. I need to get my butts seated and get my brains working. I'm gna go dl the 6Ps and Quizes now -.- I'm looking forward for my 2 car prac on road tmr with the other 3 MANUALKIAS :D





































No comments:
Post a Comment