Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Monday, July 12, 2010

Horrifying,

Woke up prepare went over to baby's house, in the end both fell asleep. -.- 10plus trained down to Yck to meet Sher, then went down to Woodlands to meet Hilary. Mac for our lunch, then bused down to school next. It was already 12plus by then, rotted in class for awhile and did some slides. 1plus cabbed down to SSDC to get our PDL, but the fucking queue took us approx 2 hours plus -.- Class has already ended by then. Kept grumbling like some idiot over there as I felt so fedup. Lol, cabbed back to school thereafter, Faci marked me as Absent cause he claimed he didn't saw my face the whole day. Stayed on in class for Datacomms Ut2 though I don't even know a single fucking shit, while Yc and Alvin waited for us. 5plus four of us cabbed down to SSDC again, this time round for Driving Lessons. Had our first try on road and I swear it's FANTASTIC! 4hours of driving really kills. Dad and Mum fetched me home from Admiralty Mrt. (: I've got Maths Ut2 tmr, fmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfml.

No comments: