Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Imaginations, just yours.

My internet is freaking damn slow, screw it. 'm eating Macflurry bought by Dad and Mum! Hehe, insertloves. Anyway, yesterday had Maths Ut2 and I guess I am able to pass it? Haha. Trained down to Vivo to meet CousinA and we had Pastamania for our dinner. Had few hours of h2h talk, and it's like neverending. Ohwell, she's so funny when it comes to r/s! Gambateh, goodluck k. :D

Lunched at Sumo with Sa and Kevan. Pooled for an hour plus, then walked around Hub and went seperate ways. Amk to wait for Sh to prepare while me, Wh and Kevan went to pool again. Somerset 313 with Sh and Wh next. Dinner at Kfc, and walked around. They pyscho me very long to get a 'mao' hairband, Haha! Trained home afterthat.

Baby supposed to go for outfield today and can't contact me for 3D/2N. I swear I missed him damn omfg alot from 6plus in the morning till 9plus at night! ): Woahlaoz, was so down cause I seems to feel lonely without receiving his texts/calls. Idk tell how many people that I buey tahan, cause I missed him. Sa told me to texts him as if we're texting, sort of consoling yourself that your bf is reading your texts. Ohwell, he suprised me when he called around 9plus! Suddenly felt so fucking happy!!! Yeah, he told me that he doesn't have to go outfield alr, and he's back in camp to do guard duty instead, THANKS SERGEANT, you saved my days! :D



Before the clock strike 12am, HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY ALVIN! :D

No comments: