

This few days wasn't free to blog. Anyway, on Monday I went to visit Don @ SGH with Xianfu, Boon and Ben. Steph didn't manage to come over! Welllllllll. I didn't manage to wait till Don came out of the operation and see him, cause I need to rush home to teach my sister her EL to get her prepared for her exam! But Don texted me to tell me his operation was successful, so that's great. :B Lol, hair treatment @ Amk around 7.30pm and Dad fetched me and sis over, met Mum over there.
Went over to Mum's shop on Tuesday before I had my Car Practical. Hehe, I managed to pass my Mock Test for Car Practical and I'll be taking my TP soon. But I have to wait for Months. /: Sian lo, need go back for revision else I forget everything.
Ok, suppose to meet Sh for Kbox @ 2pm but that pubor still sleeping. Haha! I spam till my chiu-seng already, woahlaoz. Quick wake up O:


No comments:
Post a Comment