Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kill me.

I don't like these days. I've been easily frustrated and easily annoyed by some simple small reasons. Don't blame me, I've got no menopause for goodness sake. I don't know what's gotten into me, it just seems like everything wasn't really going the right way.. Screw it. I need more happy pills cause my smiles seems so fake. I try to be the best actress, but it just doesn't seems to work at all. I dislike everything now, everything...really. Sighs, I feel like giving up. Fuck my current life real hard, mother fucker. Please, harder.

Ohwelll, cousinA has been staying overnight for 2 days already. Spoken alot to her, and thanks alot babe, thanks for lending your listening ears for my rants and hustles. Love you very muchzxc! Thursday night cabbed down to J8 with her to get her dinner at Pastamania, and got some accessories too. Chitchatted till 10plus then cabbed back home.

Today, went to Amk Central to get our Manicure and my Eyebrow Trimming done. Had my nails in matte Green, nice nice?
Cousin A had her nails painted blood red and added glitters on it. Too bad, my nails are too short, it chips off all the time /: Hm, bought KOI too! Went over 344 to meet Sh and Wh while Cousin A cabbed down to Tampines for her Bbq. Rotted there till 6plus, then trained down to Novena. Was damn undecisive as we can't decide if we should head down to Chompchompz for dinner cause there isn't any sensational food at Novena. Last minute decision, Ajisen Ramen! After dinner Exit room to slack, here's the photos:

Afterthat, trained back to Amk with Sh while Wh went home. Got Bbt and roamed around like some kelianz woman, then walked over to 344, cabbed home while Sh went home too. Homed and I've helped Mum designed a new Pedicure, hehe. (Though she keeps complaining that I should add more glitter blahblah) Ate supper with CousinA when she came back around 1plus am. :D

No comments: