Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Countdown till holiday, 1 more day.

Because Baby didn't have to book in, I managed to have him by my side for my 6th Monthsary yesterday on the 110810! Met up with Baby @ Amk Mrt station and trained down tgt to Lavender to collect his passport. Then back to Amk and bought my favourite Koi Cafe since the queue isn't really long. Market for breakfast, then back to his house. 12plus, he went for his Car Practical while I went over Hub to meet my Baobei-er. Stroll around, and decided to go over to somewhere near 700 to slack after buying a bottle of drink. Ok, walked halfway and it started pouring. Was stucked there for approx an hour or so, back to hub. Baby and Hh came over to meet us, walked over to Market again for lunch this time round. Trained down to Novena and spent the rest of our day there! Baby sent me home afterthat and parted with Sh & Hh. Baby has been sending me home everyday this week, haha. Imma very happy girl!

Anyway, I'm currently @ Baby's house. Supposingly Sher and Yc is going SSDC for Car practical with me, but they' can't make it. Therefore, I've got my Baby to accompany me there ltr. He'll be going for his Bike's one!

No comments: