Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday blues


I managed to recover on Sunday, and yeah sorta miss my bf now! Haven't been seeing Baby for 1 day only, omfg. Sunday went over to meet Baby at 347 with Larry and Tristan. They were having their meals! Walked over to Central with Baby while we parted with them. Headed over to Convenience Store to get my Ben and Jerry's. He got me 1 whole tub of my favy icecream, love you ttm (L) :B Accompanied him all the way till he booked in for a night for NDP thingys.


Lol, NDP was celebrated at Grandma house yesterday, no celebration though, just went over to Grandma hse and she'll pile us up with her stories. Haha! Finally I get to see my Cousins, especially CousinA and she got me blue and yellow nails, (Y)

I've Nifm today again. School's such a chore now, I want my holidays to linger in asap. Stomach cramps are killing me now, and I've got driving ltr.. Goddamn. Well, I'll try go home early this month though, Imma scary cat.

No comments: